With the Timex Ironman Road Trainer, Men’s Race Trainer Heart Monitor, you get a personal coach. The digital heart rate sensor is lightweight and features and adjustable chest strap. Use it with the monitor watch to track your average heart rate during workouts. Establish your desired heart rate exercise zone and the alarm will warn you when you have gone out of your zone so you know when to intensify or relax your workout. A recovery heart rate timer, 50-lap memory, 100-hour chronograph, three-mode countdown timer, and five-interval timer are among the other included features designed to make your workouts more effective.
The Timex Ironman Men’s Race Trainer Heart Monitor weighs 6.4 ounces. Packaged weight is 1.7 pounds.
The Timex Ironman Men’s Race Trainer Heart Monitor includes:
- Digital heart rate monitor watch intended for use by athletes
- Heart rate sensor with adjustable chest strap
- Displays percentage of maximum heart rate and provides total calories burned
- Preset desired heart rate exercise zone- alarm warns you when you have gone out of the zone
- Maximum heart rate zone calculations automatically establish 5 training zones, 1 manual zone included
- Average heart rate provided for each lap, total workout, and total time in your zone
- Recovery heart rate timer measures heart rate during workout, after workout, or after a timed recovery
- 50-lap memory- average heart rate calculated per lap
- 100-hour chronograph with split and lap options
- 100-hour, 3-mode countdown timer- 3 alarms may be set as weekly or daily
- 5 interval countdown timer that repeats up to 99 times, features individual heart rate target zones and durations- useful for workouts that include different segments
- 10-workout memory gathers heart rate data and elapsed time when chronograph or interval timer is run
- INDIGLO night light illuminates display
- Water-resistant opening in heart rate sensor for convenient and quick battery changes
- Sync watch with PC using wireless Data Xchanger USB device (sold separately) and analyze data using Timex online training Web site
- 2-way wireless communication link delivers seamless communication and data transmission between this watch and ANT+Sport devices
- Compatible with Timex TrainingPeaks training and nutrition software
The Timex Ironman Men’s Race Trainer Heart Monitor includes a chest heart rate monitor and a digital heart rate monitor watch designed to maximize your athletic performance. Track your heart rate data and elapsed time using the 100-hour chronograph or interval time. The interval timer comes in handy when your workouts include different segments, like running and walking. Each segment can be set for duration and targeted heart rate zone, providing you with both time and effort feedback during your workouts.
Set your desired heart rate exercise zone and an alarm sounds when you go out of the zone. Average heart rate data is provided for each lap, total workout, and the total time in your zone. Other data displayed includes total calories burned, percentage of maximum heart rate, and recovery heart rate. You can purchase a wireless Data Xchanger USB device separately to sync this watch with your PC and analyze your performance.