Whether athletes are standing still or running at full speed, they can measure their heart rate using the Sportline Pedometer Heart Rate Watch 960. One-Touch patented technology means only a single touch of a finger is required to get an accurate EKG heart rate reading. Athletes remain focused on their workout, not taking heart rate measurements. The ultimate workout can be designed using the target heart rate zone calculation and calorie-burning monitor. Review heart rate data for one week or ten to monitor progress and establish new exercise goals.
Weight of the Sportline Pedometer Heart Rate Watch 960 is 3.2 ounces and the shipped product weighs 1.8 pounds.
The Sportline Pedometer Heart Rate Watch 960 includes:
- LCD heart rate monitor watch with large digital backlit display
- 12 and 24-hour settings for time
- Patented One-Touch technology for EKG heart rate
- Performs even while in motion
- Monitors calories burned
- Calculates target heart rate zone
- Alarm signals when out of target heart rate range
- 3-beat speed sensor to track pace while running or walking
- Tracks speed, distance, steps, and exercise time
- Memory recall: 7 days and 10 weeks
- Countdown timer
- Water-resistant to 164 feet
- One-year warranty
- No chest strap required to monitor heart rate
- Can measure pulse while moving
- Large readout
- Heart rate monitor is easy to use
- Great price
- Pedometer stops after sedentary period and does not automatically restart
- Default contrast not suitable for all lighting environments but contrast can be adjusted
- Not suitable for weight training because calorie calculation not based on heart rate
- Some reports that heart rate monitor does not function if fingers are sweaty
With the Sportline Pedometer Heart Rate Watch 960, athletes can monitor their heart rate without the need of a chest strap. The One-Touch patented technology takes a heart rate reading with just the touch of a finger, whether standing still or at a full run. In addition to heart rate, this watch tracks calories burned, steps, speed, distance, and workout time. It automatically establishes a target heart rate zone and alerts the wearer when the goal rate has been achieved or exceeded.
A seven-day and ten-week memory feature allows the wearer to review progress and establish new fitness goals. This sports watch also features a countdown timer and chronograph, with a backlit display that makes it easy to view the digital readings any time of day. Since the watch is water-resistant to 164 feet, it can be used during swimming.
A 3-beat speed sensor tracks pace during a walk or a run. Some wearers keep the watch on all day and notice that the pedometer function stops and must be manually restarted after they are sedentary for a while. Most customers note that this watch is accurate but there are some complaints that the heart rate monitor will not work with sweaty fingers. Overall, this reasonably priced watch performs as promoted.